A dedicated co-working space, Start-up Studio is actively used by a group of entrepreneurs and start-ups using Unleash Space as their home and place of work in 2021.
Who is it designed for?
Start-up Studio is open to students and staff members who are actively working on building a start-up. With a capacity to support 20 ventures, Unleash Space is a buzzing co-working space.
Mentoring and resources
Members of Start-up Studio* receive:
- Free co-working space (hot-desking, subject to availability)
- A free locker
- Priority access to mentors
- Goal setting and progress reporting with CIE
- Profile building through CIE networks
- Participation in two Start-up Showcases per annum (University Open Day and Unleash Space Showcase)
- A postal address that start-ups can use
- Membership of the Start-up Studio Breakfast sessions
- Breakfast sessions on (for example):
- Resilience for founders
- Digital prototyping
- Life balance
- When to raise funds
- How to build networks
- Developing your MVP/Prototype/Technology Roadmap
- IP Strategy and Protection
- Company Structure – Shareholder Agreements Seminar
- Valuation and Accounting for start-ups
- Marketing Analytics, SEO, Tactics/Digital Marketing, B2B
- Brand Strategy
Unleash Space is open to Start-up Studio members, seven days a week, from 7am till 10pm (exceptions may apply.)
*All access is provided and reviewed per term.